Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Janet Jackson: Getting Some Gay Love
Blackvoices - USA
By Karu F. Daniels, Blackvoices.com Janet Jackson is one of the chosen few to be wholly accepted by the gay community. The pop music icon/actress will ...
See all stories on this topic

Ask Amy: Gay heir asks what to say to kin
Minneapolis Star Tribune (subscription) - Minneapolis,MN,USA
Since my uncle's death, I discovered that he was gay and in the closet. I am gay, but I have been "out" from the time I graduated from high school. ...
See all stories on this topic

Gay athletes are making their mark
ESPN - USA
For the past five years, Aspen has played host to the Friendship Cup, a hockey game pitting an all-gay team made of rec league all-stars against a straight ...
See all stories on this topic

Gay couples as committed as straight couples
Reuters UK - UK
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Gay and lesbian couples are just as committed in their relationships as heterosexuals and the legal status of their union doesn't ...
See all stories on this topic

Drug-resistant bacteria strikes gay communities
Chicago Tribune - United States
The new strain seems to have "spread rapidly" in gay populations in San Francisco and Boston, the researchers wrote, and "has the potential for rapid, ...
See all stories on this topic

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES NOMINATED FOR GAY AWARD
GCN - Dublin,Ireland
Televsion series Desperate Housewives has been nominated for a 2008 Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) Media Award because of its positive ...
See all stories on this topic

France chided over gay adoption
BBC News - UK
The European Court of Human Rights has ruled that France discriminated against a lesbian nursery school teacher by refusing to let her adopt a child. ...
See all stories on this topic

I can handle the gay label: Zac
Times of India - India
He told a magazine, "Honestly, if the worst these people can say about me is that I'm gay, then I think I'll be fine. I can handle it. ...
See all stories on this topic


No comments: